Gold & White Stamped Mani (August 2014)

Gold & White Stamped Mani (August 2014)

Thursday 18 September 2014

September Stamping Challenge: Day 18 – Leaves



So, I have finally managed to get another of Tina’s great suggestions on my nails, albeit on the day suggested.  Oops! With the time to do 1-2 manicures per week though, that was to be expected.

I was excited about today’s manicures as it uses one of my staple polishes – a navy with green shimmer (Nails Inc New King’s Road), it was my first time using a mini Mundo des Unas polish that I got recently from Rainbow Connection (38 – Neon Green), and it was my first time using the Pueen Encore plate SE02B (and I’m still enjoying the choice and challenge of using full image plates). This photos have been a bit rushed, so pardon the fact that clean up isn’t finished and that I haven’t oiled my cuticles yet!



The list of ingredients should come as no surprise:  

  •         (OPI Matte Nail Envy as a base coat, HK Girl as top coat)
  •      Nails Inc New Kings Road
  •         Mundo des Unas Neon Green (38)
  •      Pueen Encore SE02B








No comments:

Post a Comment