Gold & White Stamped Mani (August 2014)

Gold & White Stamped Mani (August 2014)

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Stamping Challenge Day 29: My Choice

So, it's almost the end of the stamping challenge, and it's Tina's 'Your choice' days. Having missed so many of the set themes due to lacking plates for the days I was free, I decided I should do a catch up, so I am going for Day 17 - Candy.

I loved Tina's candy manicure - colourful, sweet and old school. I have no directly relevant plates, so went for the old wrapper of a sweet I have been craving these past few days - a strawberry cream from Cadbury's Roses. Sadly, Google isn't providing me with an image of the wrapper from my childhood - a closely wrapped cerise pink foil with roses stamped over it, so a modern wrapper with it plastic pink cover and print of the word 'Roses' will have to suffice as a poor second:


So, this one I created with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Pink Fast, Konad White and Moyou Pro XL 12. I was in a rush, so haven't photographed my tools - apologies!

In direct sunlight:


With flash:


Moyou Pro XL 12 (Moyou's own picture) - bottom row 3rd image:


This Insta-Dri pink is lovely (although the bottle is ugly and the brush is terrible to use). For £1, it is a great stamper, and actually seems to last a few days without chipping - something fast dryers rarely do. I'm definitely getting my money's worth out of this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment